Custom URL's for Albums
A great feature about galleries is that you can point each image thumbnail to a custom URL. The cool part is this is also available in Albums.
1. Decide which galleries you want in the album by clicking on them:
2. Create an album and make sure you set the template to Responsive Album Layout:
3. Hover over the gallery and click on the "i" icon which shows:
4. A modal dialogue will appear, where you can edit the gallery details, including the URL to open and also the target for the gallery:
5. Scroll down in the Album settings and ensure that the "Gallery Link" setting is set to "Custom URL"
Now clicking on that gallery thumbnail in the Album will open the custom URL directly rather than the gallery on the Album page.